Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time flying. Bye Bye 2010

26 Dec 2010. wau, I just realize, time is flying. 2010 almost end and I feel that I really don't know what I had done for this year.

A friend told me this morning, hey, you didn't update your blog quite some time already. :) ya, he is true, I found that I was very very busy this year, with work, struggle in the stranger land and trying to suit myself in this new environment.

A lot of things happened this year, solving problem, creating problem. hehehe.. But I am doing ok here. I miss home a lot, miss my friends but I choose to do whatever I am doing now. And I believe, I need to give up something in order to take something. However, I am trying to find a way, a way to fulfill my desire and a way to make myself happy.

I think, think positive, smile more. That will make people happy. =)

No comments: