Sunday, March 14, 2010

Away from City - 2D1N@Port Dickson

I updated my facebook that I want holiday, who knows the following week, I was in Port Dickson with my colleagues. I guess, they hear me. =)

It just a short trip, not really plan for everything because we just decided to go there the day before. Spend 2D 1N at very nice apartment suite, located at top floor of the hotel, Regency. 4 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms with nice view.






I like this, always dream that I have a house that can have a grand view from top






















Nice view from balcony


Here is my colleagues
Ang's wife- Hooi Hooi, Ang, Ang's daughter-Ang Shin, Menchie, Rebecca, Ronald, Shan...
and me - took the photo. =)






While waiting, let's took one.







How can we miss this moment - Sunset from Port Dickson.














We drink, chit chat, play poker at night. Everyone is drunk and Ang is the winner, won everyone's money because his 2 rules. Rule#1: Never lost; rule#2: Always remember rule#1.

I recharge. Although nothing there in Port Dickson and we spend most of our times in hotel but at least away from city and have a good moment with colleagues.

1 comment:

Stella Lee said...

gal, so u went after all. There is alwaz great to have a holiday, coz it can recharge our energy..:)