Monday, June 1, 2009

Celebrated 1 year anniversary

Smooth roads never make good drivers
Smooth sea never makes good sailors
Clear Skies never makes good Pilots
Problem and hassle free Life NEVER makes a strong person
Be Strong enough to accept the challenges of Life
Don't ask Life , 'Why Me ? Instead say 'try Me!'

I just wondering how many 'TRY ME' do I need to say?

Being solving 1 by 1 of the so call challenges since beginning of the year.
First with my developer, they drag my defect repair for more than half year.
Second with my hiro, my mom and brother is complaining, scolding because hiro is barking non-stop day & night.
Third with my maxis broadband, I keep on complaining to maxis center until after 3 months later, they assigned a technician to look into it.
Fourth with my refinancing. I need to change the assessment name in order to do so and that cost me RM6k. I used almost all my saving for renovation, buying furniture, I need addition 6K for this.
Fifth, leakage at toilet again and need to bang the toilet but until now, still doesn't hear from the developer and I wondering do I need to wait for another half year? This time, No, I will follow up closely.
And now, I am celebrating the anniversary, met accident last sunday. 20km/j is the speed that time, I still knocked the car and cause a small crack on my one on the fender, the whole fender have to change which cost me RM1300++ and it is due to the person's faulth. He promised to pay for the fix and now he refused to. I trusted him because he is MD of a company with title Dr, but so what.... Promise is promise, money is money.

Everymonth, there must be something happened and I trying to be positive, solving 1 by 1 but please tell me, how many TRY ME do I need say? Can stop keep on bugging me? I am exhausted.

I am a careful person, I dont like things out of my control so I plan well, plan thouroughly and indirectly, I have expectation on that. I freak out yesterday, not because of the accident, but because of even how well I plan, how well I control myself, there is still something happen due to somebody and that really make me think a lot, why should I plan so well and thoroughly.

What's wrongly going wrong. Getting wrong exit in KL, I still have chance to u-turn. What's wrong I forgot to bring my cheque book to pay for the credit card, I still can pay by cash. What's wrong Hiro had flea, I just have to be more hardworking to bath him. Just I am a perfectionist and that's why I dont allow what's wrong and that thought burden me.

Lesson learn, dont expect because once you set the expectation, and it turn out the other way, you will freak out, like me. I finished 3/4 bottle of red wine and head is spinning for the next whole day. Getting drunk, problem doesn't solve but at least there is a temporary way out.

3 comments:

iRENE said...

Thanks Bee Lean, your law of attraction come at the right time. I know why I keep on attracting those things that I dont want. :) Because I keep on thinking of "I DON'T WANT UNCERTAINTY" and that's why more and more I get. Well, if I think that is by default, then I will feel better.

Stella Lee said...

Yea, Irene...
we do have feeling and does feel bad when things dun turn the way u expected. But that feeling shd not overwhelming u d whole day.
When u have a bad day, try 2 think of good thing that on dat day, & this would help u to feel good instead of bad..:-)

iRENE said...

Hi gal, I practised that this morning and found that it is useful. Although something happen again and it really frustrated but still manage to control myself and have a good mood. :-)

Things doesn't go my way and I think it is by default, not everything behave as what I like. Nevermind, I use my way to make it don't look urgly.. :p