Sunday, November 8, 2009

My KL life

Almost 2 months here, in KL and finally I have settled down. Found a nice condo to stay although way back to my condo always jam. I have nice and easy going housemates, a group of colleagues that willing to help each others, we hang out quite often and shared a lot.

I change my perspective on KL, it is not as bad as what I thought. The only thing that worried me is the road sign, I am afraid of getting lost, can't find my way back. But luckly, still ok and get familiar with the area that I stay. I guess when you are alone out there, will be more alert to everything.

Frankly, I like KL. A lot of varieties and opportunities and that make me spend a lot. :) Have to control more on that, else will be broke every month. :p

I was regret when I first came here. A lot of unhappy things happened, work is not per what I expected, car broke down, can't find room and etc... etc.. But who knows, I like KL now. :) Tough times dont't last, right. I should happy as I been given a chance to go through that and it make me a tough person.

4 comments:

NeS said...

Eee.. seem enjoy ter hor?? dun forget us ler.. take k oh..

Stella Lee said...

hie, m here...hope u r doing well there...
come bck penang often ya!

AdrianT said...

Dear.... gambatee... is a life experience and you have overcome that... you are always great !!!

iRENE said...

thanks my dear friends. :) I will take care